We have found that using salvation bracelets is a very easy, effective way to share the gospel message. We offer them as a free gift to whoever is willing to listen to the story of the colors. (The colors of the beads are the same that are used with the "Wordless Book" developed years ago and used all over the world to present the gospel.)
The Story of the Colors:
- God has prepared heaven for us. Rev. 21:21b
- Sin separates us from God and keeps us out of heaven.
Rom. 3:23, 6:23
- Jesus shed his blood on the cross to pay for our sin.
Ro. 5:8, I Pete. 3:18a
- If we accept Jesus and turn from our sins, our hearts are made clean. John 1:12, Romans 10:9
- After believing and receiving what Jesus did we need to grow in our relationship with Him by reading the Bible, praying,and attending a church where the Bible is taught.
Matt. 18:20 John 1:7
The bracelets can be passed out in any situation and can also be given out from a
rented booth at your local festival. The bracelets can be given away alone or attached
to a ruler or walking stick like what is used by the Fellowship of Christian Farmers.
Click on the link in the columns to the left for instructions for making salvation bracelets and the link in the right column to download the cards that
explain the colors.